Customers can be created in Shopfront for a number of different functions, such as, account sales, loyalty, promotions and price lists.
Note: Before creating customers, you may wish to setup customer groups such as loyalty customers and account customers.
To create your individual customers follow the steps below, if you have a sales key icon created you can also create customers from the register:
- Select the Menu icon
- Select Customer Management
- Select Customers
- To create a new customer select the Add Customer icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Fill in the customer's name either by using the creation wizard or select skip to create customer from template.
- To ensure the customer has the desired functions make sure they are applied to the appropriate customer group
- Once you have completed filling in the relevant details for your customer select Save Customer
Note: You can modify the Customer Creation Wizard to customise to your specifications Select this link for further information
Please sign in to leave a comment.