The User Dashboard is designed to show selected reports on one page for a particular user. In order to add a report to the User Dashboard, you will need to ensure that the report exists in Favourite Reports.
To add a report to your user dashboard, follow the steps below.
- Select the Menu
- Select Dashboard
- Select the green pencil icon to Edit the dashboard
- Select the green + icon to add an item
- Drag the item to the desired size you would like the report to be displayed on the page
- Click on Select Report to choose from an existing Favourite Report
- You can repeat these steps to add more reports to your User Dashboard
- Once you have added your chosen reports select Save
- By Selecting the Configure icon, you can choose other users to share the User Dashboard with