If your store utilises the Liquor Specialisation add-on and is integrated with ALM, you are generally able to send orders directly from Shopfront to the ALM portal as i-orders. If, however, the i-orders feature is temporarily not available you can still use the order created on Shopfront to upload it manually on the portal. The below outlines which steps to take on Shopfront.
Change the Supplier Order Format
The ALM portal requires a CSV format to upload orders. By default Shopfront assigns an Inline format, this will need to be modified in the supplier setup.
- Navigate to Menu > Stock Management > Suppliers
- Search for ALM by typing into the text box
- Select Edit for ALM
- Scroll down to or select the Ordering tab
- Change the Email Format to CSV
- Save to finalise and apply the changes
Once the format for the supplier has been changed you can email the order directly to your own or the shop's email address, whichever is most accessible.
- Navigate to Menu > Stock Management > Orders & Invoices
- Locate the order by utilising the filters
- Select View
- Click Email Order
- Change the email address to your most accessible address
- Click Send
Access and Upload the Order
Once you have received the order via email, download the attachment and open the CSV file. It should be in the format that ALM requires, but check the file to ensure that it matches this format
If it does, you should be able to upload the file and successfully send the order on this page. If it doesn't appear the same, make sure you have followed the above steps correctly. If you don't have Microsoft Excel and cannot view or open the file, please refer to the google guide on how to open a .csv in docs.