This article will show you how to remove the last Windows update and pause the next update from occurring.
Step 1. Select Windows settings
2. From the settings page select Apps
3. Select Programs and Features
4. From the Programs and Features Page select View installed updates
5. Find Security Update for Microsoft Windows( ) and select Uninstall.
Note: The code in the brackets will be different depending on when the update was released.
The next steps will show you how to pause your Windows updates
1. Open up the Windows Settings and select Update & Security
2. Select Advanced options
3. Click on Select a Date
4. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select the latest date