In rare circumstances, Shopfront will open for a momentarily within Chrome and then close. This is caused when Chrome receives the latest update from Shopfront but the code is corrupt for an unknown reason. The issue has been reported to Google and they working on a Chrome update.
Please do let the support team that you have faced this issue as the below instructions are only a temporary fix until you are moved onto a different release channel.
1. Select the Windows Start icon at the bottom left of the screen
2. Type chrome
3. Select Google Chrome
4. Select the three dots ⋮ in the top right corner
5. Select Settings
6. Select Site settings
7. Select View permissions and data stored across sites
8. Type onshopfront in the search bar (To the right of All sites - shown in the picture below)
9. Select the three dots ⋮ beside your onshopfront domain
10. Select Clear data
11. Select Clear
12. Close Google Chrome
13. Now open Shopfront from your desktop shortcut
14. Login with your credentials and select your register.
Note; If the sales keys appear red after the synchronisation is complete try pressing the reload (refresh button) in Google chrome next to the forward and back buttons.
If you are still facing issues please contact the Shopfront support team. This is a temporary fix until you are moved onto a different release channel by the support team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.