In rare circumstances, Shopfront cannot open within Google Chrome. It is an issue that has been reported to Google and they are looking to release an update in the near future to prevent this issue.
1. Select the Windows Start icon at the bottom left of the screen
2. Type chrome
3. Select Google Chrome
4. Select the three dots ⋮ in the top right corner
5. Select Settings
6. Select Site settings
7. Select View permissions and data stored across sites
8. Type onshopfront in the search bar (To the right of All sites - shown in picture below)
9. Select the three dots ⋮ beside your onshopfront domain
10. Select Clear data
11. Select Clear
12. Close Google Chrome
13. Now open Shopfront from you desktop shortcut
14. Login with your credentials and select your register.
Note; If the sales keys appear red after the synchronisation is complete try pressing the reload (refresh button) in Google chrome next to the forward and back buttons.
If you are still facing issues please contact the Shopfront support team by replying to this email or calling (03) 9330 3335.