This article only applies to stores that are part of an IBA banner group (The Bottle-O, Cellarbrations and Porters).
The integration requires a user with the following permissions enabled or a user with no role.
- Modify Integrations (to integrate, after integration can be removed)
- Create Webhooks
- View Register Closures
- See Cost
If the user is deleted in the future, the integration steps will need to be completed again with a new user.
To enable the integration, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Menu > Setup > Integrations
- Scroll down to the Independent Brands Australia - Developed by Shopfront integration.
- Select Integrate
- Select Authorise the integrations.
- Once you return to the integrations page, the Settings icon should be visible, please contact Shopfront or firstname.lastname@example.org for the required credentials supplied by IBA.
Note: Once integrated, scan data will be sent to IBA after closing each register. Click the link for more information on How to Perform a Register Closure. For information on How to Resend Scan Data to IBA click the link.