The Slow Moving Stock Report creates a report showing products that has a low turn rate relative to the quantity on hand.
Note; This report presumes that your inventory is correct.
To access the Slow Moving Stock Report, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Menu > Reporting > Miscellaneous Reports
- Select Slow Moving Stock
- Select the Outlet from the dropdown list
- Click Run for a list of all Slow Moving Stock or search for a particular Family, Brand, Category or Tag and select Run
The following columns will appear:
- Name of the product
- Average Sold Per Day
- Inventory - current inventory
- Creation date - the date the product was created
- Last Sold - the date the product was sold
- Last Purchased - the date the product was purchased
Each product is given a score based on the following calculations;
The current inventory is divided by the average sales per day. (Inventory / Average Sales Per Day)
If the product has never been sold the following calculation is used, days since creation date multiplied by the current inventory (Days since creation date x Current Inventory)
If the score is below one, the product will be ignored.
You can export the report to a CSV. Click on Export CSV. It will download the report automatically.