You might see the below error message when trying to process an EFTPOS sale via your integrated EFTPOS terminal.
Please try one of the steps below;
Restart your PC
This is the easiest option.
- Navigate to the Windows Start button
2. Click on 'Power'
3. Select 'Restart'
Run Auto Detect
Try this option if your PC is slow to reboot and you don't want to leave you current windows session.
1. On the bottom right corner of your screen, to the left of your current date and time, please locate the '^' symbol. Please click on it once to show the taskbar icons
2. Please double click on the teal (blue/green) coloured 'C' icon
3. Please select 'Auto Detect'
4. Please click on 'Detect'
5. Once this process is completed please close the window with the 'x' on the top right corner.
Please now try processing the sale again.
Note; If PC-EFTPOS is still not working and your cash drawer is not opening either please refer to the linked article on Setting up Hardwareconnect.