Avery Design Pro is a program that lets you print, preview and edit shelf tickets.
1. Select the link below to download the installation file
2. Locate the downloaded file in your Downloads folder and right-click to 'Run as administrator'
3. You might see a window asking you if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device please select 'Yes'
4. Deselect I accept the Ask End User License Agreement and Privacy Agreement and want to install the free Ask toolbar and select Next
5. Continue with the prompts to finish the installation
6. Select the link below to download and install the Visual Fox Pro 9 library which converts the Shopfront ticket data into a .DBF file format.
7. Ensure you have installed Hardware Connect before attempting to export tickets from Shopfront.
Note; By default the Ticket Data File Folder is C:\Avroposwin and the default Ticket Folder Location for the templates is C:\Tickets. Ensure that both folders exist on your device and that the templates live in the C:\Tickets folder. If you prefer to modify these default locations then please follow the steps below.
8. Within Shopfront select the Menu icon
9. Select Setup
10. Select Hardware Connect (If you do not have these privileges please ask the user who may)
11. You can now Modify and Save the Ticket Data File Folder and the default Ticket Folder Location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.