Shopfront integrates with AccountsFlow and allows stores to receive electronic invoices from your suppliers.
Please contact AccountsFlow for more information about their services and costs.
Once AccountsFlow is ready to integrate, we will receive an email from their support team containing your unique Accounts Flow key. We will link your outlet with Accounts Flow key provided.
To finalise your integration, you will need to link suppliers in Shopfront to receive electronic invoices.
Once you have created all of your suppliers for Accounts Flow you will need to enter the ABN numbers and account number for these suppliers, to do this follow these steps:
- Open the Menu
- Select Stock
- Select Suppliers
- Select View All to list all your suppliers
- Select Edit for each of the Accounts Flow suppliers
- In the Business (ABN) number field enter the supplier ABN number
- In the Account Number field enter the supplier account number
- Select Master Database Reference and select the appropriate supplier from the drop-down menu
Once these steps have been completed, you are ready to receive Accounts Flow invoices.
Please note, if these details are entered after Accounts Flow has sent the invoices you may have to ask Accounts Flow to resend the invoice for them to appear in your POS.
If you require information on how to receive the electronic invoices. Please view Receiving Invoices article for more information.