How does the customer display work?
Shopfront casts the customer display to the screen of your choice.
To be reminded to cast the display when accessing a register for the first time since a closure you will be reminded you will have to enable the below setting:
1. Navigate to Menu > Setup > General
2. Search for Open customer display when register opens by typing into the search box
3. Select a register
4. Enable the toggle for Open customer display when register opens
You will now be reminded to select a screen to cast your Customer Display to when opening this register. Repeat the above steps for all applicable registers. If this reminder is not enabled please see the below section.
I have accidentally closed my display screen? How do I open it again?
- Click on the red flashing screen icon next to the cloud in the top right corner
- This will open a list of possible screens to cast to, please click on one
My customer display monitor is not displaying anything?
First of all, check that the power is on for the screen and check that the display cables are all connected.
If your display monitor reads "Entering Power Save Mode" when you turn it on, this means the screen is not picking up a connection from your computer, if the problem persists it could be a fault of the cables or the video card.