Team Viewer is an application that allows us to login to your PC and see what you see.
To install the application please follow the steps below.
- Click on either link: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/ or http://sasonline.com.au/downloads/Support/TeamViewer_Setup.exe
- A download will automatically begin for Team Viewer
- Navigate to the download folder for your browser and right click on TeamViewer_Setup.exe and 'Run as administrator'
- Windows may request User account control permission to begin the installation, select 'Yes'
- Windows may prompt for permission to open the file, If so select 'Run' to continue
- You will now be presented with the Team Viewer setup page
'Basic installation' should already be selected, if not choose this for the first option
Select 'Personal/Non-commercial use'. the setup should look like the one below
- Select 'Accept - finish'
- Windows may show the user account control display, if this occurs select 'Yes' to continue the installation
Team Viewer will now install. Please wait. Once completed Team Viewer will open automatically as shown below
- Let us know what YOUR ID number and PASSWORD.