Team Viewer is an application that allows us to log in to your PC and see what you see.
To install the application please follow the steps below.
- For Windows computers select https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/windows/
For Mac operating systems select https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/mac-os/
Note: For the Windows download, you will be asked to choose between the 64-bit or the 32-bit version, the most common computer processor is 64 bit, to find out your version see Is My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Once the appropriate download has been selected, you should see the download appear at the bottom of your browser, click on the download to run the Team Viewer Installation
- Windows may request User account control permission to begin the installation, select 'Yes'
- Windows may prompt for permission to open the file, If so select 'Run' to continue
- Ensure Default installation is selected.
- Ensure I want to use the free version for personal use is selected
- Check I accept the EULA and the DPA
Team Viewer will now install. Please wait. Once completed Team Viewer will open automatically as shown below
- We will require Your ID number and Password in order to remotely access your PC for troubleshooting issues.