Please ensure that your receipt printer has been installed correctly and can perform a test print page before continuing with the steps below.
Note: If Kiosk printing is enabled (bypass print dialogue box) you will need to close all tabs opened by Shopfront and reopen chrome browser.
- Open Google Chrome
- Select ⋮ (Menu)
- Select Print or hold down Ctrl and tap the letter P on your keyboard (Ctrl-P)
- Select Change...
- Select your receipt printer
- Select More settings...
- Select the drop down list beside Paper size
- Select the paper size with the width closest to 80 mm and the height equal to 297 mm or greater.
- Select the drop down list beside Margins
- Select Minimum
- Beside Options deselect the checkbox relevant to Headers and footers
- These default Printer Settings will now be saved once you Click Cancel
Note: Please refer to Disabling the print dialogue box within Google Chrome if you plan on only using Shopfront within Google Chrome.