To disable the print dialog box when printing a receipt, you will need to setup kiosk printing within Google Chrome. If you plan on printing from other web pages other than Shopfront then this setting is not advised.
- Open Google Chrome
- Select ⋮ (Menu)
- Select Print
- The printer dialogue box will appear. Please ensure that the default printer displayed is your receipt printer.
- Please refer to How to setup an image capable thermal receipt printer in Google Chrome to ensure that the default printer settings have been setup correctly.
- Close your Google Chrome browser
- Right click your Google Chrome or Shopfront icon found on your desktop and select properties
- If you don't have a shopfront icon please refer to How to create a desktop shortcut for Shopfront
- Remove all text after "chrome.exe" in the target text box
- After "chrome.exe" type --kiosk-printing followed by your Shopfront web address
- For example, chrome.exe --kiosk-printing store.onshopfront.com
Note: Please ensure that the latest version of chrome is installed. Refer to Do I have the latest version of Chrome installed?