Shopfront offers several different options for discounting products during a sale to suit a variety of needs. Discounts can be applied on individual products or applied to an entire sale (which will then be proportionally applied across products).
Discount individual Products
1. To discount individual products click on the total sum of the Product you wish to discount.
2. This will present you with two discount options: Simple and Advanced.
- By default, a Simple discount menu is opened. Click on the blue New Price field and type a new total for this product by either using the type pad or your keyboard.
- The second option is an Advanced discount. Click the Advanced button to activate. You will be presented with a discount type drop down menu (please see below for further details on discount types). Choose which to apply and type the amount as required.
3. To apply the discount click Confirm.
4. If Request Discount Reason is enabled (in Menu > Setup > General) you will be prompted to state a reason for each discount. Type and Confirm.
|Total Price Override||Discount the total price of the item to the provided price||Products, Sale|
|Single Price Override||Discount the individual price of an item to the provided price||Products|
|Discount Percentage||Discount the total price of an item by the provided percentage||Products, Sale|
|Discount Total Amount||Discounts the total price of an item by a set amount||Products, Sale|
|Discount Item Amount||Discounts the individual price of an item by a set amount||Products, Sale|
|Case Rate||Changes the price to be the same rate as the item's Case Quantity||Products|
|Sell Rate||Changes the price to a quantity rate you will set in the next step||Products|
Discount Sale Total
To discount the entire, sale please click on the Total. You can either choose:
- Total Amount Override: Type the new total in to the text box either using the type pad or your keyboard.
- Discount Percentage: Type the percentage amount into the text box either using the type pad or your keyboard.
Both discount types will adjust the individual products' prices proportionally.