Additional registers can be added to your Shopfront subscription by visiting the Account & Billing page.
To add an additional register to your subscription from the Accounts & Billing page follow the steps below.
- Select the Menu
- Select Account & Billing
- Under Plan Details select Edit
- Scroll down to the section that says How would you like your registers & outlets distributed? To add an additional register select the + icon next to the Outlet name
- Select Save, you will be taken back to the main Account & Billing page
- To finalise the change, select Update
Renaming the Register
Registers can be renamed by navigating to the Registers & Outlets page, follow the steps below to rename your register(s).
- Select the Menu
- Select Setup
- Select Registers & Outlets
- Select Edit next to the register you wish to rename
- Modify the register name to your preferred choice
- Select Save
Setting up the Register (Hardware Configuration)
Adding an additional register will enable you to access an additional sell screen for your Shopfront subscription. If the physical register requires configuration, Shopfront can perform an online hardware setup via Team Viewer for $100 inc GST per register. Otherwise, if you wish to set up the register yourself, the relevant support articles can be found in our help centre under Getting Ready for Shopfront.
See Setting Up Payment Methods for information on choosing the active payment methods on the new register.
Setting up Integrated EFTPOS on the New Register
For integrated EFTPOS terminals using Linkly software, there is a one-off license fee of $250 inc GST per terminal, if you replace the terminal or PC, you won't be charged again for the license fee. The license fee is a one-time payment that contributes to the development and maintenance of our application that enables communication between Shopfront and the Linkly Client.
For Tyro integrated EFTPOS terminals, Shopfront does not charge an additional fee, for information on pairing a Tyro terminal to your register see How to Setup Tyro to Integrate with Shopfront.