Price lists allows you to apply a separate price for chosen products to customers groups or to individual customers who aren't assigned to a group. On How to add the Price List to Customers / Customer Groups please view the linked documentation.
How to Create a Price List
- Open the Menu
- Select Customer Management
- Select Price Lists
- Click + Add Price List
- Name your Price List, e.g. Cricket Club Prices
- Click New to create the list
- Add individual items by typing into the search text box, alternatively Add All Categories or Add Fallback Rule (to add all Products not included in another rule)
- Set your prices/discounts for each item added to your Price List
- To finalise select Save
The Actions available vary depending upon if you have added a Product (all available) or a Classification (cannot override price).
|Override||Overrides the price points with the specified prices|
|Discount by %||Discounts the sell price by the specified percentage|
|Discount by $||Discounts the sell|
|Cost + %||Adds the specified percentage to the cost of the product to make the new sell price|
|Cost + $||Adds the specified amount to the cost of the product to make the new sell price|
Note: Prices will be never fall lower than the cost of the product.