Shopfront can export your Shelf Tickets to an external program called DesignPro.
Note: Shopfront will soon be able to export tickets to SignIQ as well.
How to Access Shelf Tickets
- Open the Menu
- Select Marketing
- Select Shelf Tickets
- Select Everyday Tickets
- If you'd like more information about Promotional Tickets, click here
Exporting Shelf Tickets
Once you have access Shelf Tickets you'll be able to see all tickets currently waiting to be printed due to price or name changes, you can add additional tickets to this list by searching using the top input box.
Note: You can add all products within a classification from this search box.
After you have all the products you wish to export, select Export in the bottom right hand corner.
From this point you need to choose which tickets you would like to export first (in order to use multiple templates), you can filter which products are displayed by Price Points (the amount of prices for a product), Category, Brand or Family.
When you've selected all the products you wish to print, select Export in the bottom right hand side.
Note: Tickets with different price points should be printed separately.
Adding or Changing Shelf Ticket Fields
- Open Design Pro
- Create or Select a template that you would like to edit
- Find the field that you would like to display in the Every Day tickets below by picking the most appropriate description for your ticket
- Select the section of the ticket you wish to place the field
- At the top of the screen select "Database" then "Insert Field"
- In the list select the "Field" you want in the ticket. In this example we are adding a bar-code to the ticket. Select "Insert"
- The shelf ticket template will now have a bar-code added to it.
- Now when you print that templates shelf tickets they with have bar-codes on them. To check how your shelf tickets with look select "Print Preview" from the top of the screen.
- Here is what they will look like when I print them out.
Below is a listing of the ticket fields that you can add to your shelf ticket prices, take a look through and find the best field for your next set of shelf tickets.
|PLU||A unique identifier|
|PRICE_IND1||Price Indicator 1 (qty related to the second price)|
|PRICE_IND2||Price Indicator 2 (qty related to the third price)|
|PRICE_IND3||Price Indicator 3 (qty related to the last price)|
|MANNO||Manufacturer's Number / Core Supplier Code|
|PRICEN||The actual first price|
|PRICET||Rate of Second Price (e.g. 24 for $49.99 = 24/49.99 ~ $2.08)|
|PRICEW||Rate of Third Price|
|PRICEP||Rate of Last Price|
|LBLPRICE1||The actual second price|
|LBLPRICE2||The actual third price|
|LBLPRICE3||The actual last price|
|LONGDESC||The long description (will be the same as the product name)|
|PRICEN_10||Single Price 10% Off|
|PRICEN_20||Single Price 20% Off|
|PRICEN_5||Single Price 5% Off|
|WHOLEPRCN||Price 1 (Only adds decimal places if required)|
|WHOLEPRC1||Price 2 (Only adds decimal places if required)|
|WHOLEPRC2||Price 3 (Only adds decimal places if required)|
|WHOLEPRC3||Last Price (Only adds decimal places if required)|
|LBLPRICE1D||Price point 2 (dollars)|
|LBLPRICE1C||Price point 2 (cents)|
|LBLPRICE2D||Price point 3 (dollars)|
|LBLPRICE2C||Price point 3 (cents)|
|LBLPRICE3D||Last Price point (dollars)|
|LBLPRICE3C||Last Price point (cents)|
|PRICEND||Price point 1 (dollars)|
|PRICENC||Price point 1 (cents)|
|PRICETD||Rate of second price (dollars)|
|PRICETC||Rate of second price (cents)|
|PRICEWD||Rate of third price (dollars|
|PRICEWC||Rate of third price (cents)|
|PRICEPD||Rate of last price (dollars)|
|PRICEPC||Rate of last price (cents)|
|PRICEN_10D||Single price 10% off (dollars)|
|PRICEN_10C||Single price 10% off (cents)|
|PRICEN_20D||Single price 20% off (dollars)|
|PRICEN_20C||Single price 20% off (cents)|
|PRICEN_5D||Single price 5% off (dollars)|
|PRICEN_5C||Single Price 5% off (cents)|