You can upload your own images and videos to the customer facing display screen. Images are displayed for the specified amount of seconds before showing the next image within that format size. When a video has finished playing it will move to the next image or video without delay.
- Select the Menu icon
- Select Setup
- Select Customer Display
- From this screen you can create new Customer Facing Displays and Edit existing displays
- Select Edit on the customer display you wish to modify
- Select Idle if you want to modify the full screen template or Sale to modify the images shown during a sale
- Either click on an existing image and add to what is already there, or to remove the image that is currently showing, click on the image you want to remove and select Delete
- Select the plus sign and select Image if just one image or video, for multiple images or videos select Slide Show
- Click on Select Image, this will take you to the Shopfront Media Centre
- Select Upload to load an image from your file browser
- Select the image followed by Open in the file browser
- Select the image uploaded to your Media Centre
- You can now resize the image to the required sizing
- Select Save
This will reflect the immediate changes made on the customer facing display screen.
Formats for images and videos
The following formats are accepted in our media centre.
The formats images
Note; if an animated .gif larger than 2000px wide or high is uploaded, the animation will be lost.
The formats for videos is
upload max sizes are around 8 MB for files, best if they are more compact.
Note: Please refer to Why isn't my customer display working if you can't see any images at all.